You want to spend a weekend or a whole week in the magnificent and renowned Ski resort of Courchevel ? Welcome to one of the most wonderful ski resorts in the Alps and even the world! It offers an exceptional ski area, breath-taking views, generous sunshine all year around and, above all, high-end activities adored by holiday-makers and locals alike, no matter the time of year. So what is there to do in Courchevel in summer or winter? Altitude Courchevel is a real estate agency with a special focus on Courchevel ski resort. Here the staff tip you off to the best indoor and outdoor activities to do in Courchevel 1850 and the other villages.
The best winter activities in Courchevel
Naturally, like many resorts, winter is still the best time to enjoy the many delights offered by the Ski Resort Courchevel. The various events and activities, from the classics to the most original, represent great opportunities to explore and have fun in the mountains:
- Skiing and board sports: skiing, snowboarding and even luge. Courchevel is part of one of the best ski areas in the world, namely the 3 Valleys. It has more than 400 slopes and 600km for alpine or cross-country skiing (all accessible with a single Courchevel ski pass). You need never pass the same spot twice!
- First flights, scenic flights or flying over the Alps. Whether you are in a plane, helicopter, hang-glider, hot-air balloon, parachute or paraglider, the peaks and views from over Courchevel can offer extreme thrills or moments of awesome contemplation of nature, far from the hustle and bustle in the resort below.
- Ride a fatbike, fatscoot or snowmobile to discover the best trails in the snow.
- Ice climbing and ice-skating.
- Mushing – husky dogs.
- Fitness, spa, health and well-being, aqua-relaxing and balneotherapy.
- Snowshoeing and walking.
- Ice diving.
What is there to do in Courchevel in the summer?
Courchevel resort benefits from an ideal aspect and substantial sunshine during the summer, when locals and holiday-makers can embrace an array of activities that run throughout the season. Here are some examples of things you can do in Courchevel in the summer:
- Mountaineering: set off with a guide to discover the mountains and their lofty peaks. This is your chance to explore new vistas!
- Aquamotion Courchevel, an open-air water sport-themed amusement park.
- Hiking, trailing, Nordic walking and orienteering.
- Golf and ice-skating.
- Adventure course and zipline.
- Spa, wellness and Turkish bath.
- Mountain biking and electric biking.
- Climbing and fitness.
- Canyoning and rafting.
- Equestrian sports.
Courchevel offers all the activities and services – whether indoor or outdoor, in summer or winter – that you need to have a great time in a prestigious resort. This cutting-edge resort is a delightful place to spend a holiday with family or friends. Don’t hesitate to rent an apartment or chalet for your next get-away!